What are the winning numbers for the Mega Millions lottery on October 7, 2022?
The winning numbers were 6, 11, 29, 36, 55 and Mega Ball 21 in the Friday night drawing. The Megaplier was bigger than 2.
There was a $410 million Mega Millions lottery prize on Friday, October 7, 2022, but nobody hit it. There were plenty of people in Ohio who won smaller prizes in the Mega Millions lottery drawing.
There were 27,014 winning tickets sold in the state of Ohio according to the Ohio Lottery varying prizes as listed below…
- 1 winner: $20,000 prize
- 1 winner: $10,000 prize
- 8 winners: $1,000 prize
- 19 winners: $500 prize
- 17 winners: $400 prize
- 26 winners: $200 prize
- 597 winners: $20 prize
- 1,612 winners: $10 prize
- 1,827 winners: $8 prize
- 9,843 winners: $4 prize
- 13,063 winners: $2 prize
Next Drawing: The cash option is worth $225.0 million, which is an estimated $445 million of the prize. On Tuesday, October 11, the next drawing will take place.
Also Read: Ohio casinos are on a hot streak for gambling revenue
Some big winners have been seen in previous lottery drawings in Ohio. Some of the winners include…
- Sept. 10 drawing in Powerball: A $2 million winning ticket sold in Columbus
- Sept. 10 drawing in Lucky For Life game: A $500,000 winning ticket sold in Rootstown
- Sept. 8 drawing in Lucky For Life game: A$500,000 winning ticket sold in Elyria
- Aug. 23 drawing in Mega Millions: A $1 million winning ticket sold in Findlay
- July 26 drawing in Mega Millions: A $3 million winning ticket sold in Saint Clairsville; $1 million winning ticket sold in Berea.